Big Hiro Six or Eight?

My dear niece was turing eight in a few days and so being a really awesome aunt, I asked her what type of cake she wanted for her birthday and she mentioned BIG Hero Six. My eyes quickly rolled over because I wasn't expecting that. I had watched some castle cake videos on YouTube and I was looking forward to making a castle cake. Alas, it wasn't to be.

But I must say this was one of the easiest cakes I have ever made as it only involves very few cut-outs. To make the eyes I used a cut-out mask template available on the target website which you can find by clicking here BIG HERO SIX MASK

When I unveiled the cake she was very excited.

Big Hero Six Cake
Big Hero Six Cake
Big Hero Six cake Topper
Big Hero Six Cake Topper
Big Hero Six cake Ideas
Baymax Fondant Topper
Big Hero Six Cake Fondant



Big Hero Six Fondant Topper





Comments

Popular Posts